Friday, October 7, 2011

Janna & Aiden

Janna and I go back a few years.  We went to Hawaii in 2009 together, with one of our other friends.  We didn't actually meet until the morning that we were leaving, and I have to say, it was one of the most memorable introductions I've ever received.  It was 5am and we were supposed to be at the airport in half an hour (which was pretty much the length of the drive we had to get there) and when our friend Sheena and I arrived at Janna's house to pick her up, it took more than one ring of the doorbell to get her out of bed.  From what I can remember, she answered the door fairly frazzled, saying "oh my goodness, what time are we supposed to leave", and exclaimed that she hadn't even finished packing yet!

Janna, you and Aiden are just the sweetest!
























No comments:

Post a Comment